Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Rise and Shout...the Cougars are out!

I can hardly sum it all up.

Texas. Football. new Cowboy Stadium. BYU winning in the big D. Johnson family weekend. Uncle Dan's BBQ. Waco visit. Tex-Mex at Chuy's. Seeing a score of 14-13. BYU fans were out of their minds- it was soo fun and suprisingly the OU fans were extremely gracious- they wished us a safe trip home and congratulated us on the way to our cars- i think they were still in shock and realized they had a long ride home. I'm still bubbling over. If the rest of the season goes to the pooper, so be it, this one was for the records.

m had a slow start to the festivities:)


seeing Tiff and Bentley (and Dan) was another highlight! Miss you guys.


M and B at lunch before.

grandpa and M


M with the girls


the jumbotron was the most amazing screen i've ever seen!

grandkids at mom's house

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Sweet hotness that you got to be there! So fun with the family too. I love your new "do" as well. Super cute. M has done so much in his wee life that he'll never remember. I envy that kid. :)

Bentley said...

It was so fun to see you as well. We miss you guys too. Hopefully we can figure something out ;) Murphy and Bentley need to grow up playing together. - Tiff

Becky said...

...they're on their way to fame and glory! Rise and shout, their cheers will ring out as we unfold victorys story!! Ahhhh... I miss singing my guts out as a kid with my dad probably plugging his ears at BYU games :)

You traveling fools! Glad this is the game you traveled to, they kinda stunk last week.

Nicole said...

Murphy has traveled to more places than I have in my entire life! Fun trip!