Monday, November 2, 2009

Fall

Here are the highlights from newest to oldest. Work has kept me busy and absent from blogging the last few months but uponing returning from this last trip, life will now settle down just in time for the holidays. Since i've been absent, M has been walking and is a little pistol with no time to do other things than walk. Harris's results on the cancer front post surgery were positive and malignant, but docs feel good that they got everything. Matt and I continue our usual routine while keeping up with life and making time for a few new things.

Murphy the Lion


M and our neighbor Zach



by the end of trick or treating is when he got the concept of carrying the pail himself and that goodies were in it.

I had a work trip that matt was able to come along- we cruised out of Spain and visited the Canary Islands and Madiera, Portugal. Thanks to G&G Dunn for watching the little man.

Portugal, this place was beautiful.


"i have to put a suit on, on vacation" famous words from my husband.



childrens museum, searching for dinosaur bones

water and sand that they could sift through, he wasn't sure about that feeling on his hands

this was his first "walking tour" of a museum and he had a great time.

My favorite time of the year is fall, this is Sundance. We took the ski lift up to enjoy the beauty.

love this.

my mom and sis were visiting for the marathon weekend.

ready for trails already.


finishing marathon #5 with Emily (she beat me this year). Notice mom and M in the background cheering me to the finish.

8 comments:

Christy said...

I love the expression on M's face in that first photo. What a cute little lion man!! Congrats on another marathon! I still can't fathom a marathon.

fancy nancy said...

i couldn't help but notice this was posted at 3:46 AM. really? cute pics of M and the cruise-glad you had a good time.

A Dunn Deal said...

Nanc- really at 4:46AM, was wide awake. Still ajusting to time change. We were ALL up at 445, even M.

Anonymous said...

I've never wanted to hug and kiss and snuggle a lion before... until now. :) SO stinkin' cute -- in fact, the next time we get together (which is???)you have to dress M in the lion suit just so I can see him in person! (hee hee) Happy that the trip went well, hope you've got some time to breathe now! Give me a shout soon... LYG, KO

Terri Edwards said...

love the lion! so goshdang cute that murph!!

congrats on the running thing...crazy lady!

Nicole said...

Darling costume! But where was yours?? Love the update and all the pics. I am with Matt on the suit thing! Congrats on another marathon, you are amazing!

Sandra said...

Cute photos, took me a while to see them all, every time I sit down at the computer, I get a few seconds before I have to get back up again. Go figure. You are skinny mini these days lady, enjoy that eh? So what was your costume at the 4Life? I keep waiting to see how that all turned out.

Becky said...

Holy post, Batman! Awesome trip picts, the cutest lion this year, and way to go on that marathon. I would have to agree - now that Murphy Pie is walking, there is absolutely no time to stop or slow down. BUSY! :)