Monday, October 20, 2008

Catch up

I've been a bit out of the loop on the blog but all is well the Dunn family. I was in Denver 2 weekends ago to visit my dear friend Tiffany who is having a baby in 5 weeks. It's a girl and we are excited for Murphy's "girlfriend" to arrive safe and sound! We love Dan and Tiffany and can't wait until November 24th (her scheduled arrival date). Murphy was once again an excellent traveler, though we had a blowout at the security line and were on outfit number 3 by noon (a bit out of character for him).


This is my final week of stay at home mom. As most of you know this has been a very difficult decision, but I finally feel the most at peace about it as the days wind down to Monday, Oct. 27. There is a lady in our neighborhood who will be watching Murphy and Matt and I have made a few adjustments to our work schedules that will have him with the sitter, the least amount of time possible:) I'm finishing a project at work for the next 6 months and after that we'll reevaluate my next move. I'm sure time will fly by just as it has the last 3 months. I can't believe it has been 3 months since Murphy has been with us. He is such a great kid, I just love him to pieces and his smiles are more frequent and his recongition to Matt and I is consistent. It's the small things that make you giggle inside and to one another.


And my final thought...if anyone knows who he looks like do let us know- it's still up for debate!

2 comments:

Terri Edwards said...

i think he's a perfect combo of you both. but if i had to pick, i would say he looks like a dunn.

Unknown said...

The pic where Tiffany is holding him, definately a Dunn, but I am biased.