Sunday, December 14, 2008

Big M and little M

I had a very busy post-work schedule last week, so Big M and little M had a lot of good quality time together. Luckily little M still recognizes his dad with a beard. This is Matt's version of a new "hairstyle"- I think that's what men with no hair do for a style change- you know, when women need a new hair do, it's usually a new highlight color or a little shorter, etc. But with men, it's all in the facial hair.

i love my bumboi am done with my bumbo

m and h staredown. Harris still wonders who he is and when is he leaving?

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Little M is just so cute. And I love big M's new do as well. I've never thought of it that way, but it's so true. Guys do that.

Terri Edwards said...

OMG, the one of him trying to leave the bumbo CRACKED ME UP! sofia does the exact same thing after about 15 seconds of sitting in it.

Anonymous said...

Sister Sally, I LOVE these photos... bumbo "before and after" pics cracked me up... but the "staredown" photo is classic. Look at Little M sayin, "Dude, I'm not going anywhere... and I got all day to stare, just like you. Bring it!"

A Dunn Deal said...

KO- be sure to show Dave these pictures as he never believed the day would come that Murphy could be on the ground with the dog- without fearing for his life.