Wednesday, November 12, 2008

things I love!

From Murphy's perspective. I love...

My woobie, thanks aunt Kerry.

And my tough guy look with my hood.

And my Aunt Nancy who watches me often!And carefully watching my first baby einsteins video.
And just being here with my mom and dad.

To my family members, I know I'm a terrible blogger, and that blogs should be done more frequently then my standard. So instead of viewing this as a traditional blog, I'd like you to think of it as a photo gallery for M. And if something interesting should happen to Matt or I then i'll write about it, until then, enjoy the new pics! He is so great!

3 comments:

Tennille said...

I love that his hands are clasped while watching Baby Einstein. So cute!

Nicole said...

I love the "carefully watching Baby Einestein." He's getting so big!

Unknown said...

So mj sporting the thug hoodie is my new screen saver for the month of Nov. Cutest picture ever. Yeah thats right I said cute.