Monday, November 3, 2008

1st Halloween

It was a great day! Murphy went to work with me in the morning and then we went to Matt's work in the afternoon. A lot of showing off to strangers with big smiles and babble. I've decided Halloween is a nothing more than a day for adults to act silly and for moms to play dress up with their kids:) M did awesome while at the office with me, he was there for about 3 hours and when I wasn't showing him off, he was just lying on the floor in my office, not making a peep- the entire time. I thought...we could do this every Friday. I wish.
A geisha in my grandma's Kimono she bought during some of her travels. And M a tiger!
What? This is fun. Being popular is pretty exhausting!

Best day ever being at work!

2 comments:

Terri Edwards said...

i love m's hair, it makes me smile. he's so stinkin cute.

Nicole said...

See, I told you you should just bring him to work. He would be fine and you would save so much money!