Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Check In

I'm welcoming myself back to my blog after a bit of a hiatus. I just didn't feel like it, but today I do.
Here is the top 5 recap:
1. First and foremost, we are expecting baby #2 Feb. 8. Molly Frances Dunn will join our family and Murphy is quite excited about the new baby. But she isn't here yet....
2. Murphy turned 2 years old in August and has really come into his own the last 2 months. Full sentences, making his own decisions, getting very good on the potty, demanding cookies for breakfast (which doesn't happen) and loves all things boys- cars and trucks and trains.
3. I finished a 5th convention with work which I can't believe I'm still doing. Almost 5000 people in SLC this year- somebody please help me say no.
4. We've had terrific visits with both families in Michgan this summer and fall and wished we lived closer to both- it makes it so hard to come home to just our little family and Aunt Nancy.
5. Feels like life is busier than ever but oh how that is all about to change after the holidays.

M running through the corn maze trying to catch dad

what's a day at the pumpkin patch without a corndog

he could have sat on this train the entire afternoon- he loves trains.

train ride in Michigan while visiting Lala and Pop

Birthday fun- we rode the Heber creeper and little Bentley B was celebrating with us from Colorado.

Choo choo!

6 comments:

Sandra said...

I'll be the second to welcome you back to your blog. So good to hear from you again! I've been meaning to email and see how convention went, I'm sure it was a smashing success as usual, but hopefully I'll get to hear all about it soon enough! Hope you're feeling well too, love Miss Molly's name, super cute!

Christy said...

Molly is the cutest name ever. Love it. Congrats!
And thanks for offering your help yesterday! I thought you looked a tad pregnant, but I couldn't be sure from the distance! It was my first solo tire change, and I finally figured it out...

Tennille said...

I can't believe you're still doing conventions. Every new one, I think, "This has got to be her last!" But here you are, preggers with your second baby (love the name Molly, by the way) and still plugging away at convention. Very impressive. :)

Terri Edwards said...

So nice to see these pictures and get an update! M is adorable. We're moving to California in a couple weeks, maybe our families will actually see each other now. So happy for you guys..little girls are the best :)

Becky said...

Woot woot!! Glad you're back. I will not help you say no - if it means free tickets to see Kelly again. :)

Soon you may have to call "Little M" "Medium M" and the new "M" can be "Little M" but "Big M" can be "Big M" until "Little M" (soon to be "Medium M") is about 17. Then "Big M" may be the "Medium M" and "Little M" (soon to be "Medium M") will be "Big M".... I'm giving myself an anxiety attack.

Nicole said...

I am right there with ya... just did my first post after many months of neglecting my blog. Good to see you the other day and see new pictures of Murphy!