Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Comb-over no more

Murphy's first haircut! Let me introduce you to MurphV2.

I was disappointed to lose the combover because i love it and it's so murphy- it's what he has had since he got here. But his hair was tickling his ears, so i knew it was time. The new do is something i will have to get use to- I don't LOVE it yet, because it's just different and we now have to use product. See you later combover.

In the "chair"- though it was a truck. I'm ready.

He was enamored by the pretty lady cutting his hair.

Side view. (there wasn't a lot of hair underneath the combover)

V2. I'm still super handsome!

6 comments:

Tennille said...

With my bald babies, I can't even imagine a baby with so much hair! His haircut is adorable!

Nicole said...

I love that you have to use product now! Too funny. That is one thing I am nervous about... how don't know how to do boys hair. You and Murphy will have to teach me. I think he looks dang cute!

Oh, and happy anniversary! Looks like it was nice and warm:)

Anonymous said...

Ladies... the kid is eight months old, and I'm PRETTY sure that using product on his little wispies is not critical at this juncture. My point: Murphy looks adorable no matter what! :)

Terri Edwards said...

soooo sad to see the comb-over go! sofia has a little friar tuck thing going on right now.

Sandra said...

I think it's super cute. But it definitely makes them grow up faster. They all of a sudden don't seem like a baby anymore for some reason.

Becky said...

I don't even recognize him! Little cutie, his comb-over was awesome. I love the new cut, though!!