Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sippy cups and sandals

Enjoy the new pics!

alta is for skiers! thanks uncle mike and aunt gretchen for my souvenir. so fitting! reading time with brother. the book is called manners for weimeraners.not quite sure what to do with his sippy cup- we're not there yet.
modeling my new summer sandals from grandma D.

more reading time with dad.new experiences outside- ball time with harris. are you going to get it or me?

you got it!i'm the man. i'll wait here while you run up and back 20 times.

scooting yes, no full out crawl yet. anyday.

sleeping beauty on his side, hands clasped, check.

5 comments:

green mama said...

Lesley, thank you for sharing little snipits of your new life. I am Matt's friend Sharlyn from Corvallis. Matt sent the blog address to Chad and Chad sent it along to me. It has been wonderful keeping up with you and how well you have adapted to life with your little guy. Murphy is adorable. Enjoy every moment of it. You are welcome to check out my blog about my little boy Thacker as well: http://babyunderwood.blogspot.com. He just turned 15 months last week.

Hugs too all of you!
Sharlyn

Bentley said...

It's amazing how much he has changed in the month since Bentley and I were there. He's growing up! And, just as cute as ever!

Anonymous said...

LD, love the photos. I just want to grab Murphy and eat those cheeks!! Such a cutie... thanks for sharing! -- KO

Nicole said...

LOVE his smile in the first picture. He is getting so big!

Sandra said...

M is so blasted cute. I love his rosy cheeks and I just want to know if he was reading those manners out loud to Harris, he seemed to be paying close attention. Maybe I should look into a book like that about Dachshunds. I can guarantee that Luke would love to read it to H & G.