Monday, August 18, 2008

College choices for Murphy




Will be very difficult when the time comes as many of you know between the 2 families, we have multiple college affiliations. Western Michigan University, where Grandpa Dunn is in charge, Oregon State, Matt's school of choice, Baylor University, Grandpa Johnson's post of 35 years and BYU- my alma mater! I'll let the logo wear speak for itself as to the schools that are in lead. Thanks to Grandpa Dunn's colleagues for the WMU gear and Aunt Kerry for the OSU duds.


3 comments:

Christy said...

Which school has the best law program? :)
As soon as I get over this cold, I'm going to stop by and say hi, instead of just a drive-by wave! He's just soooo adorable!

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh! Look at that hair!! He really has changed since I saw him a few weeks ago. I need to stop by this week. So cute!

Al Matisoff said...

That child looks like a future member of the OSU Beaver Golf Team. I could spot that a mile away. Congradulations on your beautiful baby. Keep 'em coming.